All registrations must be submitted/processed at the Central Attendance Office, 25 Churchill Ave., Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Before visiting our offices please review the Registration Process.
Registrations for 2015-16 School Year begins January 7, 2015
After the required documents are processed you will receive an Activation Key to complete the online registration portion.
Students entering grades 6-12 require an Admit Slip in order to schedule courses with a guidance counselor. Registrations received during Priority Period 1, 1/07/2015 - 02/12/15, will receive Admit Slips mid-March, 2015. Registrations received after 02/12/15 will start receiving Admit Slips after April 1, 2015.
- Meet the Palo Alto Unified School District Attendance Requirements
- Provide the following original documents to Central Attendance Office
- Completed Registration form/Formulario de inscripción
- Completed Residency Declaration Form/Declaracion de Domicilio
- Child's Birth Certificate or Passport
- Parent’s Government Issued Photo ID
- Immunization Records (Required at time of registration. Does not need to be up-to-date. However, parent MUST provide documentation indicating all requirements have been met prior to the start of school.)
- Current Property Tax Statement indicating a Homeowner’s Exemption
Current Lease Agreement with Manager/Landlord’s contact information.If lease has expired and is now month-to-month, letter from the manager/landlord indicating the parents are current residents.
- City of Palo Alto or PG&E utility bills – Three most recent months
Current DMV Vehicle Registration
- High School Students Entering 10th, 11th, or 12th Grade and 9th Grade Students Entering the 2nd Semester: an Official Transcript that has been professionally translated must be provided.
If you need assistance completing your Online Registration, please contact Infinite Campus Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For appointments with Margie Mitchell, please email her at Margie Mitchell.
To attend the Palo Alto Unified School District, a student must be:
- At least five (5) years of age on or before September 1st of that academic calendar year.*
*For the 2014-2015 school year registered students born between September 2, 2009 - December 2, 2009 will be placed in Transitional Kindergarten classes.
Students that are 5 on or before September 1, 2014 (born in 2009) will be placed in Kindergarten.
Students that are 6 on or before September 1, 2014 (born in 2008) will be placed in First Grade.
- Reside on a full-time permanent basis (seven days and seven nights) within the boundaries of the District.
If you have questions contact us at email@example.com or 650-329-3707.
Revised December 2014
To qualifiy for priority 1 status all required registration documents and online registration must be completed between January 7 and February 12, 2015 . This gives students the best possibilty to attend their neighboorhood school.
All registrations completed after February 12, 2015 are date and time stamped based upon registration completion date. Students are placed based on the completion date.